Normanton Park Singapore
Normanton Park Singapore was originally built in 1977 to be a place for officers and commanders. It is a well-known landmark that has a long military history. To pay tribute to the rich history and heritage of the former site, the new Normanton Park development was retained.
The Great Nature makes The Great Living
Normanton Park, a sprawling development of 684,522 sqft on which 9 towers of condominium towers of 24 storeys rise above the hills of Kent Ridge Park in southern Singapore, is now being transformed into a landmark residential area. The 99-year lease residential development will include1,840 apartments available in 1- to 5-bedroom units or penthouses. There are also 22 ground-level villas that have adjoining pools, and 8 commercial units.. Normanton Park will be a landmark project that provides its residents with a unique and distinguished living environment. The towers will be situated on large, elevated grounds.19 metres above the ground. Residents can expect homes with breathtaking views and are ideally located for the best views.Sea, city, or lush greenery surrounding it. About 80% Normanton Park Ground-level communal areas and 100 lifestyle amenities. They are intended to be covered with lush vegetation Water bodies and greenery. The residents will feel calm, clarity, and comfort at home, with the backdrop tropical landscape and lush landscape.Chic interiors.
Enjoy a variety of 110 Lifestyle and Recreation Facilities Like Cabana, 150m Pool, Cove pool, Kid’s & Water Play Pool, Pavilions and Putting Green, Lawns and Botanical Walk, Forest Corridor Stream Pavilion
You can view all details about the project, pricing, balance unit chart, and floor plan here for potential homeowners.
Learn about the upcoming transformation Growth areas In URA Master Plan Nearby Normanton Park Area. These transformational efforts put Normanton Park on a path to long-term capital appreciation.
Normanton Park Key Selling Points
- The vastness of Kent Ridge Park is Right at your doorstep. You can also find a list of nearby parks. Take a walk to nearby parks such as HortPark and Telok Blangah Hill Parks, Labrador Nature Reserve, Mount Faber Park, and Labrador Nature Reserve.
- Tower blocks are placed in a way that prevents blockage by surrounding buildings.Best panoramic views of a city/park/lush surrounds (seaview towards Southern Islands for units on higher floors)
- Architecture facade inspired by the forest surrounding blocks.Tree-raising from the green ground
- Highly desiredoasisThe picturesque beauty of the area is what makes it so special.lush natural environment. Design and inspired by the Amazon Rainforest.
- Larger land area than 680,000 sq. ft. About 80% Ground-level common area that is covered by Greenery, water bodies, and facilities
- Enjoy a variety of indulgent activities110 Lifestyle and Recreation Facilities
- Builders aiming for success BCA QUALITY MARK 100%
- Well designed efficient and functional apartment units
- The Best of All: Comparatively Attractive Pricing